Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bandon Beach trip part 2

Decided to break this post up into 2 different posts as I had so many pictures to share! The weather while there was awesome. Ranging from 60 to 65 for the most part. The last day we were there, it was amazing weather. I think we even hit 70! For the Oregon coast, that's pretty nice. Ryan was unable to go down onto the beach. It has never been ideal for Ryan to get down to the beach. Even when we had the sand wheelchair. He's pretty content to stay in the house playing games with his dad or Uncle Bill or whoever is there with him. The last evening we were there, we convinced him to come out with us on the paved pathways surrounding the house. Got lots of pretty pictures from our walk! It's so much fun just being together with family. We were sad that my younger sister couldn't make it this time. She was missed. 



The whole gang! 

Family photo

And one without sunglasses for Steve and I 



My dad, Ryan and Steve enjoying the view

Ryan with grandma and grandpa




My parents with 5 of their grandchildren. 


2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos! The walking paths look really wonderful too. I like Jorie's saltwater sandals. ;)

    ReplyDelete