Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bouncing off the Walls




During late fall and throughout the winter months, our family has to be extremely careful around germs and germy places. Bouncing off the Walls qualifies as one of these "germy" places that I don't normally take my kids. But, during the summer months, we try to let our kids get out and do things we don't normally let them do. So, Monday, I surprised Jorie and Josh with a trip to this place! Tons of bounce houses as well as toys of all types. Perfect place for a really hot day or a really cold day! This was Josh's first time. Jorie had been before. Josh wasn't so sure about going into the bounce houses at first. But, after about an hour or so, he warmed up and then we couldn't keep him out of them! Such a fun place for kids. One of the many things I will never take for granted. This was something Ryan would never have been able to participate in.

No comments:

Post a Comment