This weekend, we took Jorie to the zoo for a Girl Scout's event. They actually had the opportunity to sleep overnight at the zoo in a tent!! Jorie's troop is very small. There are only 5 girls total and one couldn't make it due to illness. So, there were just the 4 girls and the 2 leaders! Since I couldn't get in for the sleepover portion of it (the waiting list was way too long!) Steve and I decided to go together and meet up with Jorie and her friends the next morning to tour the zoo together! I guess it was pretty amazing and Jorie learned alot about the animals and got to go behind the scenes at the zoo! Fun! It was a beautiful weekend for the campout too! Steve recently ordered me a new camera so the zoo trip was the perfect chance to try it out. I like it much better than the last one which had a tendancy to blur so many of our photos!!
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Zoo Snooze
This weekend, we took Jorie to the zoo for a Girl Scout's event. They actually had the opportunity to sleep overnight at the zoo in a tent!! Jorie's troop is very small. There are only 5 girls total and one couldn't make it due to illness. So, there were just the 4 girls and the 2 leaders! Since I couldn't get in for the sleepover portion of it (the waiting list was way too long!) Steve and I decided to go together and meet up with Jorie and her friends the next morning to tour the zoo together! I guess it was pretty amazing and Jorie learned alot about the animals and got to go behind the scenes at the zoo! Fun! It was a beautiful weekend for the campout too! Steve recently ordered me a new camera so the zoo trip was the perfect chance to try it out. I like it much better than the last one which had a tendancy to blur so many of our photos!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment