
I dropped Jorie off at school Valentines Day morning and one of the moms came running out to tell me that the cookie orders were in! This is Jorie's first year being a Brownie. And we wanted to support her troop and ordered more boxes of cookies than we normally would have. But, they sure are yummy! I think Josh would agree. He enjoyed sampling several of them!!
I wish we could buy some. They have a good variety in the States. Up here they have 3, from what I can remember. LOVE those boots Josh! My boys would be jealous;). We'll have to look for some when we're traveling, they've worn out and outgrown the pair that was given to us.
ReplyDeleteMeleah~ I looked and looked for cowboy boots for both Jorie and Josh!!! I finally found some for Josh at Fred Meyers!! So had to get them. They are Toy Story boots and they light up when he stomps. Very cool!! We love them as does Josh!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean, they sure are good! : ) My best friends little girl is selling them and how can we say no? : ) We froze 2 boxes. Thank goodness! So nice to meet you today. Visiting via your comment at Enjoying the Small Things. You have a beautiful family! Love, Becky
ReplyDelete