.jpg)



As a little girl, if I could have written down everything I wanted in my future husband, I think Steve would have come pretty close. From the beginning of our relationship we faced trials and sadness. One of the first trials we faced together, was losing Aaron. We have both watched as our son has been near death more times than we can count, we have traveled to New Jersey with him for a major operation. One that we weren't 100% certain that he would even survive given his weak respiratory health and history of pneumonias. And through it all, we have grown stronger as a couple. We have learned not to sweat the small stuff! And we have learned to really enjoy the blessings in our life!
As our kids are growing up; I am realizing more and more that I not only hit the jackpot for a husband; but also in father to my children. He is an amazing example to our kids and they are closer to the Lord because of his example! What an amazing man God brought into my life. We are all truely blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment