
As it's nap time right now for Joshie and my older two are in school; I thought it might be a good time to update my blog! We enjoyed a weekend at home with lots of guests! Ryan and Jorie had friends over on Saturday. They stayed most of the day and we enjoyed a pizza dinner with them before they went home. On Sunday, we had Steve's Aunt Cheryl, Aunt Karen and Grandpa Prisk over for a visit. We enjoyed sitting out on the front porch with them as it was such a beautiful day! Josh and Jorie rode their bikes and scooters out front while the adults visited. It's a little harder to convince Ryan to join the adults so he stayed inside most the time watching a basketball game on TV. I think he enjoyed the quiet house quite a bit! :)
Today will be Ryan's last day of middle school. I still can't believe how fast the last 3 years have flown by. I can still remember when he started middle school; Joshua was just a newborn, Jorie was starting preschool and we were so nervous as to how it would go for Ryan starting a new school again with new staff of therapists, a new 1:1 nurse and all new teachers! But, it has probably been the best 3 years of school he's ever had! We have had such amazing people working with Ryan the past 3 years and we feel so blessed to have them in our lives. I have gone from a very nervous, worried mother leaving my son at school for the first time all those years ago...to feeling very confident about how well he is cared for during the day! It's an incredible relief to know your medically fragile child is in good hands! It makes all the difference in the world!
Jorie will finish school on Thursday with a BBQ/picnic/field day. She's pretty excited about that! She has grown SO much this year in school. It's incredible really. She is now reading chapter books and LOVES to read! Hopefully, we can make several trips to the library this summer!
wow high school, where did time go (I swear) very very cool!!! I Love the picture of Joshie, he is so cute!!!! I hope you all have the best summer
ReplyDelete