Sunday, January 17, 2010

Snuggly couch pictures





Recently, I took a picture of Steve snuggling on the couch with Jorie and Joshua. I realized I have quite a few pictures of Steve snuggling with the kids on the same couch over the years! So, decided to dig through some older ones to share just for fun! Makes me sad that my kids are growing up so fast though! I think the first two pictures were taken some time in 2003. So, Jorie was about 1 and Ryan was 7! The next one down was taken when Joshua was just a newborn! (2007)And then the most recent one of Jorie and Joshua with their daddy. :)

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute Lora- thanks for posting them. It is indeed a walk down memory lane. It's nice to have the same furniture in the photos to tie them together. Can you believe how fast time flies?? Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennie. I cannot believe how fast time goes!

    ReplyDelete