Tuesday, December 29, 2009

More Christmas!







Here are a few more pictures of our Christmas. The bottom picture of Jorie and Joshua was on Christmas Eve. The kids were so excited and didn't want to go to bed! They were dancing and playing as Steve helped Ryan get ready for bed. ;) Jorie's favorite present this year was her ride on horse. It actually makes a galloping sound and will gallop across the floor. Although it worked much better at Grandma and Grandpa's house with their hardwood floors. Ryan's favorite gift was his remote controlled helicopter. It's a very cool toy and the controls are easy enough for Ryan to control himself! If I had to pick a favorite for Joshua. I would say it had to be his new truck or tool set.

2 comments:

  1. Lora you have such a beautiful family!!! It looks like you all had a great Christmas, hears to a Happy New year and a cure (maybe, God I pray)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sheila. I sure hope so! Wouldn't that be awesome if we had a cure to SMA in 2010?!

    ReplyDelete